Stack Folding Enclosures
A versatile frameless, sliding, stacking glass system with compact profiles.
Stack door curved
Stack door patio
Stack folding door view
Stack folding from inside
Stack folding from outside
- Smooth crisp lines (esthetically pleasing to look at)
- Un-obstructive view.
- Aluminum profiles smaller in size comparing it to other similar systems.
- Clear weather strips between glass panels.
- Wide range of colours available.
- Adding value to your property.
- totally retractable • 95% opening usage • All year use • Many shapes (straight, curved, corners)
- Open inwards or outwards • Open left, right or both ways • Heights up to 2400mm
Safety & Security
- Weather resistant wool-pile strips on in & outside of top profile
- Minimum clearance between profiles to reduce penetration risk
- Weather resistant wool-pile strip on outside of bottom track
- Build-in drain channel on inside of bottom track • Unique weather strips in between panels
- Triple wool-pile strips on closing side of system • Double wool-pile strips on opening side of system.
- Unique rotating cam-lock action to stabilize opening panel against wind loads.
- Clear and UV resistant (Will not go yellow or become brittle)
- Soft silicone inserts to prevent water and wind penetration
- Interlocking plastic caps between panels • Weather resistant shoulder on outside
- Drain pipes installed every 2000mm to run off any excess water penetration
- Internal sliding locks on top and bottom profiles of opening panel
- Stainless steel key-locks available as well
- 8mm – 10mm Toughened glass • 5 times stronger than normal safety glass
- Strong and sturdy profiles • 6005 grade Aluminium used • 316 grade stainless steel bolts
- Structural glue and s/steel mechanical fixing used to secure glass to aluminum beads
The standard glass used in the sliding stacking system is 8mm toughened glass although10mm & 12mm can be used with different glazing beads. The 8-12mm toughened glass can be described as thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass. Toughened safety glass is ideal for bolted structural glazing and frameless applications. Toughened glass meets the safety glass requirements of the South African National Building Regulations